Friday, December 18, 2009

dear santa


Santa is coming! Ive been naughty and nice this year. Some naughty things that I have done this year is: I stole money from my sisters piggy bank. It got me and ice cream from the ice cream truck but it wasn’t worth it because I got in trouble for it. I was supposed to be grounded during halloween but I invited friends over my grandmas house and when my mom came over I hid my friends in the basement, when my mom left my grandma took us all to Erebus, the worlds largest haunted house. It was really fun. Another time that I was grounded, and I wasn’t aloud to use my phone or the computer but in the moddle of the night I would waske up and go on the computer and take my phone and text people.
I have good things that I have done to! On 12/23/09 I am going to work at the soup kitchen to help give starving people food. I have given to the poor this year and I have also babysat and that money I earned I gave to the poor to buy clothes for them and there children.
What I want for christmas is:ugg boots, a black northface, money , clothes, and a new wallet, and mabee some new makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment