Friday, February 26, 2010

CHEER


I LIVE for cheer, I just started cheering this year and I am planning on doing it until college. My favorite part of this season was when I had a cheer sleepover at my house because we stayed up all night, and hung out with people. We walked to McDonalds but we didn’t eat anything we just sat in there but we got kicked out after 5 mins so we walked to Kmart. There was a creeper van that stopped when we walked by so we sprinted into Kmart and told the manager and they kept all 12 of us in there until the van left.
Not only that was my favorite part of cheer, but also when we won our competition at Ladywood because right before we went on, Emma was in a lib, and she fell onto the ground because nobody caught her, and she fought for us, we competed with her even though she was in a lot of pain. We also won a lot of our competitions; this was a very good season by far. I am hoping to make JV sideline and VARSITY for competitive because you need your tuck to be on varsity and I still have a whole other season to work on it, even though I’m already almost to the point of getting it, I still need time to perfect it.
I love all of the girls on VARSITY, JV, and FRESHMEN. All of them have helped me in everything im going to miss not being with the same girls. Kyla especially helped me in my standing back handspring, which I have perfected right now, but she kept telling me that I can do it, and boosting my confidence, that one day I just decided to do it on my own. I am the only girl on freshmen with a standing back handspring and a round off back handspring and also round off double back handspring. Sure you can say I’m good, but all these girls helped me be the best I am today. I LOVE YOU CHEER GIRLS<3

No comments:

Post a Comment